Look at your local power bill for the rate per KW (kilowatt), per hour. Example if you pay .10$ per KW it will cost you .10$ to operate a 1000w system for 1 hour (note: all systems have a certain % of efficiency loss. Typical 1000w ballast / lamp actually consume approx 1080w)
Articles in this section
- How do I clean the inside of my Sun System® Reflector?
- Is the socket assembly sold separate for Sun System® ballasts?
- Does a BT-56 lamp perform better than a BT-37?
- Which Sun System® Reflectors accept BT-56 bulbs?
- Which Sun System® Reflectors have built-in socket assemblies?
- What is a conversion bulb?
- Do I need to wear gloves when handling an HID light bulb?
- Can I run a 430 watt bulb in a 400 watt lighting system?
- Can I run a 1000 watt bulb in my 400 watt lighting system?
- Why do I need glass to get the ETL Listing on a Metal Halide light?